Follow these steps to add a backup card to your account:
- Log into RTX Platform, then click My Account at the top of the page, on the right.
- From the left sidebar, click Funding & Payments. This will bring you to the Payment Methods tab.
- If you haven't already done so, enter the details for your primary payment method (You must have a primary card on file before you can add a backup card).
- Below your primary card information, enter the name on the card, card number, CVV, card expiration date, and the zip code and country associated with your billing address.
- When you've completed the form, click Save. A message will appear at the top of the page confirming the save or displaying an error message. If you see an error message, drop us a line and let us know what it says.